Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I know how you feel man. I successfully passed last semester and am quite happy to never have to look at derivatives ever again in my life.

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Remember, it'll all play into your later work in the eng college so don't lose that motivation. It's all about simplifying things into algebra. It won't make sense on it's usefulness until your 300 and 400 level engineering courses (at least it didn't for me).

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
I never learned calculus, I just carried a nerd around in my backpack and made him do the maths for me.

·
Registered
234 Posts
...but it's kicking me in the ass! I'm enjoying learning, but I'm swamped in trying to memorize all these little steps for getting the answer.

[\vent]
The best part is when something clicks and you finally get it ... like totaly grok it.

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Here's an equation for you: Calculus chicks /= hot.
+1... well, there was this one saucy chica in my calc 1 class. I made sure I had calc 2, 3 and diff. eq with her the next few semesters. I got a date with her and she turned out to be really wierd. Good eye candy though.

Sorostitutes taking basic math are Jessica Simpson hot.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Calculus 1, 2...? I am in calc 2 two and I find it MUCH easier than calc 1. I got a C in calc one, barely. I have an A so far in calc 2 after 3 quizzes and one exam.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts