Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shooping to buy a SV 650S second Gen and a shop offer me a SV 650S 2006 but the bike is accidented (VGA).

The shop (BMSPERFORMANCE.CA) is ready to rebuild it during winter and sell it to me in spring! Seems like this shop is rebuilding lots of SV in a year to resell those

Some parts of the bike will have been modified during the rebuilt like GSX-R front fork and brake. Maybe because the accident damage the SV original fork but I have to see pictures and get more infos of the crash to confirm this point.

I live in Quebec and it seems like SAAQ is really severe with those ''rebuild'' bike so if it pass the inspection, it should be okay... but it's still a Rebuilt, should I be scare of having a non reliable bike?

Here is the infos of the bike for now:

SV 650S 2006 - Red
3500 kms
Akracpovic exhaust (Slip-on)
GSX-R front suspension and brake
Price: 5000$

What's your opinion/comments/experiance in this case?

Thanks a lot

LP

·
Registered
105 Posts
Salut kingkong, sa semble être un bon prix pour les mods que le bike a et le milage qu'elle a... mais un bike VGA maudit que j'aurais de la misère à acheter ça sauf pour p-e faire de la track!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Merci de ta réponse! ;) Finalement, j'ai acheté un SV NON VGA... j'avais le même feeling d'insécurité que toi et après avoir eu l'avis de plusieurs, ce sentiment a été encore plus fort, donc oublié cette alternative...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts