Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
SCAMMER ALERT: LUIS TARACENA aka SV650R[ipoff]

Potential Buyers beware of Luis Taracena aka SV650R who has scammed me out of money and has converted my property sent to him as core replacements for the parts I was buying.

Luis Taracena has a history of bad dealings. See Link.

http://forum.svrider.com/showthread.php?t=135011&page=10

within this link you will find additional links to forums where he's had bad dealings; such as snake forums and socalsvrider.com.

Today is the 3rd of Oct 2011. Luis has been absent from this forum since the 21st of Sept 2011, yet he was able to leave ebay feedback on the 28th of Sept 2011...

Luis does not reply to PMs sent to him in this forum, texts messages, or emails sent to his yahoo email address...

It is obvious Luis Taracena is avoiding this forum and his obligation to me- A good faith purchaser.

It's all there in the link

·
Registered
118 Posts
FWIW, my dealings with Luis (this past spring) were upfront. His responses were quick, and he answered all of my questions. Parts were delivered as promised, and did what they were supposed to do.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It was a few years ago now, but I had no problems with him. Shipped my rear wheel conversion kit on time as promised and even answered my PMs with installation tips

1 - 7 of 7 Posts