Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
I ordered a clutch cable for my 06 650 2 weeks ago. The cable was 15 bucks and the shipping was another 15! but i did it because they're located in NY and im in RI so it should have been a fast ship right? Wrong. Took them 3-4 days to ship my item and arrived 4 days later. What did i learn about Oneidasuzuki? They take forever to ship and they charge the same amount as their products lol.

Also to the above poster ^..I called every motorcycle shop (honda,suzuki, Yamaha) in RI and every place within 60 miles had nothing.
As many others have said, no one will have parts for a discontinued bike in stock. Your local shop will order it, JUST like OneidaSuzuki is doing. 8 business days shipping? Sounds about right for a low demand California warehouse.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I go there in person regularly, they are really good people there. As a matter of fact, I need to bring my bike in and have them do my NY State inspection.

I am very surprised at this. I get stuff both in person and online from them quite often and have had zero problems.

Keep in mind that they go through suppliers, they don't keep the stuff you order in their shop. There has to be something missing from this story (not necessarily from you, mind you, maybe something got mixed up).
Not sure what could be missing from the story.

They don't have a working contact number on their site.

They don't necessarily reply to form emails.

When calling Oneida Suzuki, with the same address as oneidasuzuki.com, the belligerent ass told me they were completely separate organizations, then hung up on me, then took the phone off the hook.

Like I said, I guess things are fine if nothing goes wrong with the order, but once something does and you want to speak with someone, you're SOL.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts