Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
154 Posts
anything can be made to work some upgrade setups are almost plug & play, some not so much but proven and easy to make work,... some require alot more work and, maybe parts are not readily available,...but nearly ANYTHING can be made to work for you given enough persistence, skill, and resources.

Whether it is "worth it" to try and make a less commonly swapped set of forks work on the SV is another question, but i'd assume given the more commonly used donor options it's maybe, not as straight forward and maybe not as possible with out some custom parts..?? .. I only know what I've read on the dozens of fork threads here, I havent seen anyone post about swapping that fork, there is no " What you need to swap a 'Busa fork onto your SV" thread, afaik but its probably been done somewhere OR if the parts are similar/same as what other S bikes that have been more common fork swap donors use,....it shouldn't be too hard to determine what you'll need,...then the fun will be finding the parts needed...

· Registered
6,244 Posts
A lot depends on what your goals are. Bling? Then sure, those are great. If you want a front end that helps the bike handle and stop well, then there are better choices, including just modding the stock forks.

Reactions: shredG

· very big dumb
10,630 Posts
Whether it is "worth it" to try and make a non commonly swapped set of forks work on the SV is another question entirely but i'd assume given the options it would not be straight forward and not be possible with out some custom parts....
exact same procedure and parts needed as any other gix swap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts