Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one is built for the S model and this one is made by JPOnion for the N model Built a camera mount for ~$5 by JPOnion His idea made me do the same but in a different way.

1/4 size bolts, nuts, wing nut and washer, I brought my camera just to find the right bolts as some are fine threaded and won't work I think I used the hew bolts not sure though and then get the 1 - 1/2 two hole strap found in the electric aisle.

Don't remember the size of the T pvc pipe but I know it just fits over my finger.

Drill a hole in the cap part of the pvc pipe and cut the T part in half shown in the pictures.

Also used a sponge to put in between the pvc pipe and the mirror bar as the pvc is to bigger by a little bit, between both parts of the pvc pipe your about to clamp on the bike, sorry but I also don't remember the size of the hose clamps forgot to take pictures but they are the only thing I got from autozone everything else is from home depot.

^^^ The wing nut ensures the camera can't move once riding.

^^^ The first video was only the top right zip tie and it was shaking like hell but added the other when I got back home, haven't tested it but it seems alot better doesn't move like it did before.
First Video with Kodak M1033 Camera

·
Registered
372 Posts
That looks like a great idea/design. The video looks good.

What was the guy in the truck mouthing off about?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess because in cali you can lane split and he was someone we cut infront of he was p*ssed.

He said "Hey you guys are f**king idiots, then once he did that I was reving my engine everytime he went to talk while honking my horn to, as my boy was yelling back at him he also said something like he will beat the s**t out of us or something, my boy said come back then see what happens.

There was 5 of us there and try to hit a biker with a helmet on with full armor and leather *no leather pants* on not gonna work to good.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I guess because in cali you can lane split and he was someone we cut infront of he was p*ssed.

It's funny how some people get all bent out of shape over the stupidest things. The street would be a better place if everyone learned how to relax a little.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Just point to your helmet and shout real loud I CANT HEAR YOU! EAR PLUGS! even if you arent wearing them. People usually wont try yelling at something that cant hear them. Usually

1 - 6 of 6 Posts