Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some info from this guy off the socalsvriders.org site about using a buell windscreen on my bike but i was wondering if any of you guys have ever put one on and what year was it? What about the Ducati monster windscreen?

·
Hall Monitor
2,738 Posts

Buell Blast bugscreen with Buell M2 mounts. Total cost under $70

Works great in the summer, wind blast hit mid-chest with helmet up in clean, undisturbed air. In the winter I run a Givi A770 for better weather protection.

HTH

Bill

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
I like mine. I use an X1 screen. It has the bubble offset to the tach side. It redirects the air into a decent stream. It's not no A770, but decent. For the winter I am running a F16 Sport fairing that's nice.

P

·
0 Posts
My screen in from a Buell Lightning, though I am looking to get a blast screen instead. To me the non-offset look of the blast screen is nicer.

V

·
0 Posts
I've got the Holeshot flyscreen on my '01, looks almost exactly like the Buell Blast screen. Comes brackets and all hardware ready to mount, quality is top shelf. You'll have to paint it though, it's not color matched.

There's a picture "somewhere" in the photo album if you search for vtwinaddict.

www.holeshot.com - look under the SV650 section, streetfighter parts.

·
Registered
154 Posts
printguy said:
My screen in from a Buell Lightning, though I am looking to get a blast screen instead. To me the non-offset look of the blast screen is nicer.

More specifically, yours is from an S1 Lightning (96-98 ).

The one below is from an X1 Lightning (99-02).

The offset is on different sides.

The M-2, from 97-02, has the little hump in the middle.

·
Registered
9 Posts
bmetz99 said:

Buell Blast bugscreen with Buell M2 mounts.  Total cost under $70

Works great in the summer, wind blast hit mid-chest with helmet up in clean, undisturbed air.  In the winter I run a Givi A770 for better weather protection.

HTH

Bill
i am looking to do this buell blast bug sreen, is there a cettain year i need to get?
is all i need the bugsreen and m2 mounts?
what year are the mounts?

i just wanted to get as much info as i can befroe i go in the harley dealership.

can anyone help with some more info??

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts