Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a set on eBay for $78 shipped. From China it took about 10 days to get to my house.

THESE THINGS ROCK!

They mount (I assume) the same as a Scala headset would, the speakers wrap around your helmet under the padding and the microphone is up towards the chin guard on your helmet. The speakers stick on with 3M hook and loop and are removable, and The receiver clips to the outer shell of your helmet. The receiver has large buttons that are easily manipulated with gloved hands.

I had my headset linked to my phone via bluetooth and listened to music for 2 solid hours with no issues. Sound quality is decent and the intercom function is awesome with a functioning range of up to 1500m. Switching from music to intercom just takes the touch of a button and takes a few seconds.

I would recommend this headset to anyone who is looking into an intercom system and doesn't want to spend the $$ on a Scala system.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
I bought one about a year and a half ago and am still using it in my street helmet. For the price it cannot be beat.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They have an internal rechargeable battery. You get 7 hours of talk time per full charge. They do pretty good for blocking out noise.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts