Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Odd ball question on all of this. And yes I know the Michelins are great before someone reminds me. How many here are running the 012SS Bridgestones for track or street? I don't care if it's just track days or dedicated racer. I just want feedback on quality and wear.

I am looking at newer stickier, rubber for street as the 208's are not inspiring me much. I guess I can't decide on a good pressure for the 180 rear on the street and the front feels slippery sometimes for no reason. Again having trouble deciding on pressure. Right now I have 32 front and 35 rear and it just feels odd at different speeds. I have run the rear at 32 too and it felt like it was folding over whiled leaning over?? Thats the best I can describe it.

The reason I say 014 rear is for longer wear and 012SS is better bite up front. Does anyone have any experience with the 012SS wear on the rear? I had 014's on the SVS I just sold and really liked them on the street when riding aggresively.

·
Registered
830 Posts
hmm.. the 014 should be plenty of grip for the street or track.

i am running 014 front and back (soon to go to pilot power's of course)

had 014 front and 020 rear (for longer life) for a while and that wasn't a problem.

Ran the 014s on the track yesterday and they stuck like glue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts