Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I wonder if you can help identify this pipe for me, I'm in the progress of swapping out the shock and upon lifting the fuel tank I noticed a rubber pipe coming up from the engine and pointing towards the front of the bike just Infront of the tank hinge. It's not long enough to reach anywhere. I've took a photo It's just to right of the electrical connector. Any help appreciated cheers Ian

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
man if you were to look at my bike I got rid of that exact non-sense. All i have is an air box, fuel line from pump, and vacuum lines.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Can you point out which tube it is? And is it capped off? It could be the vacuum tube coming off the rear carb - the one you use to sync your carbs. Try tracing it back to see where it connects on the other end.

·
Registered
144 Posts
That looks like the tube that is supposed to connect to the back bottom of the fuel tank.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it does but its quite rigid and wont stretch to the tank, it looks like a breather but i thought it should point down, ill check the haynes manual. as its just arrived in the post.

thanks

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts