Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried selling this a while ago. Got tons of feedback, had a pending buyer here, and then was offered more locally so I opted to go that route. Guy never showed to pick it up, and I was never paid so everything dissolved. I also listed it for "x" amount, plus shipping on your dime. Way too much hassle to get shipping prices and wait to see if the buyer approves the price.

So, here it is again.

Brand new DR404 bellypan. Has the mounting holes drilled. No hardware included. Has scuffs from being moved around/mocked up, but no imperfections that will show after it's painted. There's also some crap in the center of it from where it was dirty from sitting in storage, and I tried to clean it and smeared it around. Brand new, no mold or rot, no cracks, no gouges, ready for sand/primer/paint. These are still listed for about $120 shipped on eBay plus however long it takes to receive it. Mine was about 2 weeks.

$90 shipped to anywhere in mainland USA. No overseas, no Alaska or Hawaii. This sucker is in a box ready to go.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Did u get rid of the belly pan? Again? Let me know

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pan is gone, thanks for the interest. Just a heads up, find a better way to ship than retail stores. I bought this sucker for $100, plus another $20 shipping.

........ I sold it for $75 shipped. $49.88 of which was shipping, one state away. FML.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts