Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is something I will never do again. After my accident I decided to take all the plastic and damaged parts off. Without thinking I threw all the bolts and screws in a bucket. Now a couple months later I decided to put the bike back together. After a little trail and error I got the bike back together. But I have these bolts/washers left. I have no clue were they go. Could some of them go the the stock mud flap? Please I need help!!!! ::)

T

·
0 Posts
they usualy fit inside rubber gromets to stop you from compressing rubber or driving bolt through.
like radiator mounts,there are 3 right there.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
????

T

·
0 Posts
I was refering to top picture.did not even see other 2,for some reason I get most posts incomplete.
those bushings fit inside rubber gromets.usualy where body is bolted to frame or subframe.
those 3 on second picture are usualy used between 2 pieces of body but not to frame,probably clip under.also on radiator covers.bolt with washer from same picture is used on black plastic where not visible,like under fender to subframe.
last 2 if black(can't see clear)also not on visible place but it should fit in rubber gromet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts