Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used BMC FM343/04 air filter. BMC makes great filters, that are reusable like K&N, but they are made in Italy and the consensus is they are better quality. Its in good used condition, not cracked, frayed or anything like that. I have the original retail box it came in, and the price tag on it was $87.95. I don't have pics on this computer right now, but am happy to email or text them from my phone.

$30 (local pickup in Mckinney, TX 75072), or I'm happy to ship it. I can put the original box in a USPS Priority medium flat rate box ($15.50), or If you don't want the original box I can package it up in a USPS Priority padded flat rate envelope ($8.55). Cash in person is ideal, but I can take cashap, venmo, paypal, and maybe some other my wife has set up. I've been on SVrider along time, and I'm smalltownspeed on ebay too if you'd like to check my feedback.

Fits:
-SV650 and SV650s: 2003-2011
-SV1000 and SV1000s: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

If you are interested email me at [email protected], or text me @ NINEsevenTWO_989-4OO3. Please avoid sending me PMs here(I don't check them often, and its caused confusion in the past when I've have multiple inquiries). I'm a full time firefighter/paramedic and my normal shifts are 48hrs long; most of the time I can reply promptly, but sometimes I can't, so please be patient if you don't hear back immediately.

Thanks,
Cory

1 - 5 of 5 Posts