Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw you with another motorcyclist.
blue sv with black frame etc.
i was coming back from the shitty suzuki dealer up the street suzuki world..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Kid thunder....it wasn't me but I work in Warwick....and those SW guys don't really float my boat....they should be wearing pirate patches :eek:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did u ever notice how over price they charge.
i had to buy a washer that cost 2 bucks online.
they charged me 4.50 a peice. i got raped.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yup, I wouldn't even consider buying a bike there. I got a price once and found I could actually buy one from a dealer in another state and have it shipped to my door for $900 less than they wanted :eek: You should stop by my machine shop some day so I check out your ride.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I go to MTR up in Woonsocket if I can, SW is closer. I don't get a very warm & fuzzy feeling from either place, the parts mgr at MTR raced LRRS & seemed nice enough though.

Kid Thunder - sorry to see your updated avatar, hope you're OK!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heretic said:
Yup, I wouldn't even consider buying a bike there. I got a price once and found I could actually buy one from a dealer in another state and have it shipped to my door for $900 less than they wanted :eek: You should stop by my machine shop some day so I check out your ride.
]
Wow that really sucks that they can charge so much.
by the way where is your shop, ill stop by to see ya once my bike is rideable. still waiting on my new rear sets.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ancosta said:
I go to MTR up in Woonsocket if I can, SW is closer. I don't get a very warm & fuzzy feeling from either place, the parts mgr at MTR raced LRRS & seemed nice enough though.

Kid Thunder - sorry to see your updated avatar, hope you're OK!
yea i sprained my wrist very bad. the doctor said it was not broken. but i still think it is. i like going to MTR also but for a fork washer it was out of the way to take my truck which gets 12 mpg. so SW it was.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts