Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
thanks

thats exactly what i was looking for, im in the process of purchasing the dual port flame ti high mnt from the hammythecanman just wanted to see how looked first, but now im definetly sure that im goin with that one. thanks for the help sid

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: thanks

Richard Luna said:
thats exactly what i was looking for, im in the process of purchasing the dual port flame ti high mnt from the hammythecanman just wanted to see how looked first, but now im definetly sure that im goin with that one. thanks for the help sid
No problem at all :D

Y

·
0 Posts
wacky_woodchuck said:

How do you shift with those boots?????
What is up with the tail on that bike? It looks like it sticking its @$$ up in the air.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just realized that Blue Flame EVO cans are street legal, and therefore not loud, like I thought they were. Those are beautiful pipes, and I'm seriously considering returning the Remus I have on order in order to get one. But first, does anyone know if they fit the '04?

Y

·
0 Posts
I am looking for something a bit more custom, or at least custom looking, but still giving great power. Does anyone know where I can find one of the high exit ones, and dyno specs, price etc? Also, this may be a stupid question, but do they only come in the "flamed can" look or are there other options?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Linkage

God that is a KA looking pipe.

Anyone have a link to where one could be purchased?

Thanks

R

·
Registered
19 Posts
Blue Flame doesn't have a pipe specifically made for the '04, as far as I can tell. On Monday, I sent an email to [email protected], asking if they had anything that would fit. So far, no response.

Man, I should have just bought an '03, this is ridiculous. I got an SV thinking that there was good aftermarket support, but it's simply not true. It's probably just as well, though - I've already ordered a Remus can, and if Blue Flame isn't an option, it'll save me the restocking fee on the Remus. :p

R

·
0 Posts
Vermillion said:
Blue Flame doesn't have a pipe specifically made for the '04, as far as I can tell. On Monday, I sent an email to [email protected], asking if they had anything that would fit. So far, no response.

Man, I should have just bought an '03, this is ridiculous. I got an SV thinking that there was good aftermarket support, but it's simply not true. It's probably just as well, though - I've already ordered a Remus can, and if Blue Flame isn't an option, it'll save me the restocking fee on the Remus. :p

Actually they do have a can for the 04. standard or high mnt. stainless, carbon , torched titanium. cause im getting one for my 04, and was already confirmed they have one for the 04

·
Registered
19 Posts
Heh, it's funny you should say that, because I JUST NOW got this email from Blue Flame:

Dear Dean, Yes we do make a pipe to fit the '04 SV650. You are correct about the spec chages on the K2, K3 & K4 bikes, however our std. mount link pipe fits ALL SV models.Evo cans require no re-mapping of the injection system & on average deliver gains of approx. 4 bhp from around 3,000 rpm right up to the rev limiter.Delivery times for cans are approx 5 days due to our bulk sales from the N.E.C bike show.Kindest regards Rod Geskell.

Dammit, now that I know I can have one, I really WANT one. :)

Any idea how they can make a link pipe that works on ALL SV models, though? That sounds a little odd.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts