Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blue aftermarket "mini gsxr" streetfighter fairing with HID projector retrofit

paint is in good condition. it has an hid projector fitted into the housing. has built in signals. the two mounting points have small cracks in them but not all the way through and do not affect mounting. includes hardware( you will need t-clamps for your forks) hid bulb and ballast and all wiring.

175 shipped.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Blue aftermarket "mini gsxr" streetfighter fairing with HID projector retrofit

bump! 150 shipped

·
Registered
258 Posts
Re: Blue aftermarket "mini gsxr" streetfighter fairing with HID projector retrofit

Any pic of this mounted and of the light output? Thanks, Jake

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Any pic of this mounted and of the light output? Thanks, Jake
no pics of the light output but i can say with the hid projector fitted in there, it had a nice cutoff. mounted...

·
Registered
75 Posts

interested...where could i get some t-clamps? any suggestions

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

interested...where could i get some t-clamps? any suggestions
if you have a local Fastenal, they carry them. otherwise, the cheapest place to score them online is siliconintakes.com. shipping is fast and if you do a google search you can get a code for 10% off ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts

word...completely forgot i posted on this. still thinking about it...waitin a couple days for a customer of mine to tell me if he's selling his busa front clip or not

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

word...completely forgot i posted on this. still thinking about it...waitin a couple days for a customer of mine to tell me if he's selling his busa front clip or not
no problem man. just let me know

·
Registered
52 Posts

Did you do the retrofit yourself? and if so, What kind of projector did you use? is it a bi-xenon? (bulb can act as high and low) or is the high the dedicated space above the projector? Thanks.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Did you do the retrofit yourself? and if so, What kind of projector did you use? is it a bi-xenon? (bulb can act as high and low) or is the high the dedicated space above the projector? Thanks.
i did not do the retro myself. this fairing was on there from the previous owner. i removed it soon after purchasing the bike to install a naked headlight. he had it wired up to use the dedicated space above as the highbeam.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

bump to the top

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

bump to the top

·
Premium Member
91 Posts

$150 Shipped to MA and you have a deal.
I can Paypal you the $ right away.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

sold! thanks to all

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.