Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I installed the LED Flasher Relay from superbrightleds.com. Everything worked fine. Until I was hooking up my flush mounts, and the wires touched. Well my blinkers stay solid now. I figured crap I messed up the relay or something. So I disconnected the LED Flasher Relay, and hooked it back up to the factory unit and STILL they will not blink they just stay solid. Any ideas?

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Well I know when only two of my signals are hooked up they stay solid so you may have burnt the wires to the signals or you may have burned the factory signal relay.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I know when only two of my signals are hooked up they stay solid so you may have burnt the wires to the signals or you may have burned the factory signal relay.
Well I had the LED Flasher Unit installed, So I don't think I burnt the factory unit, If I burnt the wires wouldn't they not come on at all?

·
Banned
1,304 Posts
check to make sure you didnt get the wires crossed. check all the fuses. get a multimeter and check ohm readings at various components to verify continuity.

you will find the part responsible.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Ok so I totally made a oops, So when I connected the wires back to the factory relay I guess I was in a rush (Was on the side of the road) I had wires going from left to right Blue/Brown/Orange-Black Stripe just like this photo has it.
http://www.customdynamics.com/Images/Turn Signal Flasher 3.JPG

Now I have it like this

Brown/Blue/Orange-Black Stripe

They work with the Factory Relay now that I have swapped the wires. So I'm are pretty sure I didn't fry anything (Thank god) I guess I will have to order a new LED Flash Relay now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts