Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First things first; BKS would like to thank Woody, Dave, and all the countless others that made the rally happen this year. You all work very hard throughout the year, without anyone noticing until those last few weeks of May. Great job, once again!

And now, onto the photos. ;D All photos can be found on the BKS Facebook page (see signature), so I'll just post the "highlights", if you will. Enjoy!

We're also working on some video we took at the rally, but being that we shot over 20GB of 1080HD, it's taking a while to sift through it all. Hopefully we'll have something finished in a few weeks.

Until then, it's back to work as usual. :D

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Great shots as always. Good work and thank you.

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Bloody fantastic photos!

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Photos of MrDan blatantly disregarding the traffic code on The Dragon?

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Do you have any of those available in high resolution? The downloads from Facebook just aren't doing it on a 1680x1050.

·
Banned
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you have any of those available in high resolution? The downloads from Facebook just aren't doing it on a 1680x1050.
I only post low-res "proofs" on Facebook and Photobucket, and do not offer digital copies at this time.

I am, however, taking orders for prints. Please e-mail me at [email protected] for prices and availability. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
I only post low-res "proofs" on Facebook and Photobucket, and do not offer digital copies at this time.

I am, however, taking orders for prints. Please e-mail me at [email protected] for prices and availability. :thumbsup:
Bah, you and your business model. I just wanted a nice wallpaper :'(

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Nice shots as expected.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts