Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 260 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
Blair,
As a reminder, in case you ripped off somebody else and refunded the wrong account, my name is Jake. Refund that account. Gracias!

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
I would definitely say that you did all you could and have a legitimate complaint, and from what I know of you I would expect exactly that. I just feel the OP should take that one extra little step, and then if that doesn't produce results, I'd say he's justified in starting this thread. At least that's what I would do and what you yourself did.
I guess I just feel for the OP.

As I said earlier, if Blair wold like to straighten things out with me I still have the set of Galfer SS lines that he sent to me in the incorrect length. If he would like to make things right he can cover return shipping this time since I have already paid to send them back to him and he refused delivery. Otherwise, if anyone wants a set of Galfer SS lines in stock 03-04 naked length please let me know, I'd be willing to sell them to someone on here for $50.

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts
I guess I just feel for the OP.

As I said earlier, if Blair wold like to straighten things out with me I still have the set of Galfer SS lines that he sent to me in the incorrect length. If he would like to make things right he can cover return shipping this time since I have already paid to send them back to him and he refused delivery. Otherwise, if anyone wants a set of Galfer SS lines in stock 03-04 naked length please let me know, I'd be willing to sell them to someone on here for $50.
Completely understandable considering what you went through with Blair. To me, when I first read the OP, I had flashbacks of the Oneida thread. :)

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Blair,
As a reminder, in case you ripped off somebody else and refunded the wrong account, my name is Jake. Refund that account. Gracias!
Can you give it a minute? He said he would refund you publically, so just have some friggin patience!

Do you see how easy this was to fix, I sent him a civil email, and he posted up within minutes with a resolution. Am I am some kind of genious, or is there something wrong with you?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #249
And treat NYC_Rugby and others right, what the hell is wrong with you. Mommy didnt hug you enough as a child? Pull your head out your ass and treat people how you wanna be treated. Or keep on as you are, it'll catch up to you one day.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #254
Blair has...finally...refunded the money. I cant speak for others, but I consider this matter closed and settled. There are lots of things I dont like about this situation, but well, that's life. If other people have grievances, pursue it, get it settled, that is the free market system. Nothing is solved bending over. Thank all of you for your time, not always patience, but definitely I appreciate the suggestions and input. Everybody has different viewpoints and I appreciate them all. I wish you all the best.

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts

:) Dave, that is just nonsense, I do not refuse delivery of anything, Whatever went wrong with the addressing had nothing to do with me.

I told you a long time ago to send them back to me and I would have Galfer fix you up,

In fact wasn't the return issue because you tried to send them directly to Galfer without getting an RMA from them?

I also emailed and PM'd you the last time you went into this rant but you never responded,

241 - 260 of 297 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.