Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just left the Harbor Freight in Camarillo, CA and they have 3 of the black rear stands that can be converted into a front stand, the rear stand is $39 and the adapters are $15

use this coupon 3/20-3/23 and get $8 off the stand, its only good for one item though

if you wanna call your local HF and ask if they have this stand, ask about SKU:65620 (stand) and 65621 (adapters)

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Thanks for the link to the stand too.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
That one looks as thought it does not need spools, does it just have the swingarm sit on it? seems sketch :S. Harbor freight has another stand thats aluminum , i have that one its pretty good for 23 bucks if ya have the coupon.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That one looks as thought it does not need spools, does it just have the swingarm sit on it? seems sketch :S. Harbor freight has another stand thats aluminum , i have that one its pretty good for 23 bucks if ya have the coupon.
this one does not need spools, it has brackets that pick up the swing arm. the silver one is good if you only want a rear stand, this is good cause you can make it a front stand also, both are good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts