Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whose is it? Where is it? I want some details.

Seriously, where did that picture come from?

It needs an Auburn tiger on it. ;D

·
Registered
430 Posts
hmmm....maybe a bit much? I thought about doing a blue/orange paint but not the frame. black swingarm etc would have looked a bit more tasteful IMHO.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
ewwww

·
Registered
70 Posts
I like the color combo, and have thought of how to accent my blue with some orange. I think the swingarm and forks may be a bit much.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Gotta be a European-based SV. Check out the plow-like bracket off the swingarm for the plate.

Also - is that a 2nd gen radiator? And right in front of the water pump, behind the coolant hose - check the aluminum...uh...'box'. WTF?

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
No offense if that bike belongs to someone here, but I can't say I'm a fan of that one. :-\

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Ruefus said:
Gotta be a European-based SV. Check out the plow-like bracket off the swingarm for the plate.

Also - is that a 2nd gen radiator? And right in front of the water pump, behind the coolant hose - check the aluminum...uh...'box'. WTF?
I'll bet that's how they relocated the battery. That looks like a 1st gen radiator, though. Look how close the cap is to the frame. Just like my 2000.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hah! I said if I smashed up my SV enough to need painting that I'd do the orange frame and blue bodywork, too...except a deeper blue, Virginia colors. ;D

I wouldn't do the swingarm or the fork lowers, though, I think that's a little overkill.

Thanks for posting, I almost never look at the main www.svrider.com page.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of it either. I just wanted to know who's it was and where it is. I don't need any extra competition. I have enough with YellowNudist. Wait, I think he left.

I bet he's still lurking. ;D

·
Registered
76 Posts
WeezerKDI said:
Whose is it? Where is it? I want some details.

Seriously, where did that picture come from?

It needs an Auburn tiger on it. ;D
roll tide roll

·
Registered
364 Posts
The photo belongs to an Italian SVRIDER who doesn't speak much English. Here are her comments:

Hi,I'm Andrea again, I've wrote you in past and now I've some news about my SV.
I think that photos explain better than lots of words, so I send you some pics of my modified SV.
The bike was built by RosMoto Italy and I bet it has some major horsepower.

All of the photos are now in the gallery.

Cheers,
-Rob

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
to eahc his own. i don;t like it at all. i prefer the darker nakeds.... seems silly from someone who owns a fully faired copper but...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts