Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a piece of equipment in West Virginia, which was a little far for me to pick up. He was kind enough to get it while he was in the area and meet me inbetween.

Thanks again Aaron, I hope the good karma makes its way back to you ;)

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
and what did he get for ya?

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
shoulda took the road trip to west virginia...could have found your long lost love (i mean cousin)
I was actually in Vienna Friday. I spent the night in Belpre before picking up Donnie's tank in Spencer. I grew up in the Greater Parkersburg/Marietta metropolitan area.

And I have some pics of my own to add later. ;D

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was actually in Vienna Friday. I spent the night in Belpre before picking up Donnie's tank in Spencer. I grew up in the Greater Parkersburg/Marietta metropolitan area.

And I have some pics of my own to add later. ;D
Shut the **** up. I live in Vienna. I grew up in Vienna, moved to belpre after highschool and just bought a house back in Vienna last year. Friggin small world.

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shut the **** up. I live in Vienna. I grew up in Vienna, moved to belpre after highschool and just bought a house back in Vienna last year. Friggin small world.
Considering there's only 30 people in the state, I guess the odds aren't really that slim ;D

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Yet, only one fork in the tree. :D

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
I managed to stuff the aforementioned tank into the back of my Pathloser. And then drove almost 300 miles like this.

About 100 miles of the trip was a lot of this.

Don heads back to Philly with his contraption after meeting me in Maryland.

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Don gave me a rather substantial box of samples of his wares. So I shot a commercial promoting the product. Completely SFW. Honest. No, really. So go on, click. You know you can't not. ;D

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
At first I was thinking "you know, you could have cut that bar down"... but then I was glad that you didn't :)

Thanks for the advertising ;)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts