Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Big Thanks to Arimichael!

3K views 43 replies 20 participants last post by  donniej 
#1 ·
I found a piece of equipment in West Virginia, which was a little far for me to pick up. He was kind enough to get it while he was in the area and meet me inbetween.

Thanks again Aaron, I hope the good karma makes its way back to you ;)

#7 ·
I was actually in Vienna Friday. I spent the night in Belpre before picking up Donnie's tank in Spencer. I grew up in the Greater Parkersburg/Marietta metropolitan area.

And I have some pics of my own to add later. ;D

#17 ·
I managed to stuff the aforementioned tank into the back of my Pathloser. And then drove almost 300 miles like this.

About 100 miles of the trip was a lot of this.

Don heads back to Philly with his contraption after meeting me in Maryland.

#18 ·
Don gave me a rather substantial box of samples of his wares. So I shot a commercial promoting the product. Completely SFW. Honest. No, really. So go on, click. You know you can't not. ;D

#35 ·
1. Ari, you were in MD and you didn't even let me buy you a beer. You really are a D'bag.

2. You seem to make this :jerkbag: motion a lot....
1. Sorry, bro. I only came as far as Hagerstown and had to hightail it back to Buckeye Land. The thought crossed my mind of hooking up with you and Ole Purple Pants though. However, had I known there might have been free beer involved...
And yes, I am.

2. What do you think the soap is for? Duh. ;D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.