Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made some big plans for my bike. I don't want to give details and spoil the surprise, but suffice it to say that by the end of April, I'll be droppin jaws with my bike.

Stay tuned for more...

Y

·
0 Posts
:) This should be fun.... thats when I am looking to "release" mine to the public as well.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
donniej said:
somthing that hasn't been done before I hope?
i wouldn't say never been done. just something that's rarely seen. i don't have the skills to fabricate anything of my own. i rely on others' expertise to help

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
stranger said:
i wouldn't say never been done. just something that's rarely seen. i don't have the skills to fabricate anything of my own. i rely on others' expertise to help
As long as it's not lowers or any GSXR parts :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
donniej said:
stranger said:
oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaan. now you ruined the surprise. everyone ignore this thread. donnie ruined it. it was lowers and a cowl from oneida suzuki, a gsxr shock, and a holeshot slip on

Y

·
0 Posts
stranger said:
donniej said:
stranger said:
oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaan. now you ruined the surprise. everyone ignore this thread. donnie ruined it. it was lowers and a cowl from oneida suzuki, a gsxr shock, and a holeshot slip on
You already have the cowl, and the holeshot..... :(

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
donniej said:
and that's "rarely been seen"?

Sorry for ruining your surprise... :oops:
i forgot to add the :wink:

no lowers (yet) and i already have the gsxr shock, just need to install it. yes yellow, the cowl's on and the holeshot is awaiting install as well.

the big plans are more than that. i'm hoping everyone will enjoy it as much as i will.

·
The Well-Leathered Mod
4,614 Posts
stranger said:
donniej said:
and that's "rarely been seen"?

Sorry for ruining your surprise... :oops:
i forgot to add the :wink:

no lowers (yet) and i already have the gsxr shock, just need to install it. yes yellow, the cowl's on and the holeshot is awaiting install as well.

the big plans are more than that. i'm hoping everyone will enjoy it as much as i will.
You cant forget the :wink: !
In fact it is so commonly seen, you'll be in the minority if you dont do it!

·
Registered
127 Posts
the suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Powdercoated. Wacky's calling dibs. :lol:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, the bike's going out April 22nd, and I should have it back in 2-3 weeks, so the reveal will be then.

I'm not at libery to say anything more

Y

·
0 Posts
stranger said:
Well, the bike's going out April 22nd, and I should have it back in 2-3 weeks, so the reveal will be then.

I'm not at libery to say anything more
2-3 for P/C'ing eh? Sounds about right.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts