Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I recently had my ecu reflashed to have the lams restrictions removed but it's not the same as having a full power ecu installed.
So my question is, where is the best place to buy them for the best price or does anyone have one that the would like to sell??

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey,

I have 3 ECUs now altogether.

My original LAMS one, the full powered one I bought (California-spec) and now a full powered one from Sweden.

The 2 full powered ones I got off ebay. Cali-spec was around $400. Sweden ECU was $420 and I got it in June this year, it came with ignition, tank and rear tail keys and locks too which was a bonus (that I didn't need). Also with the Sweden one, I did not search for ECU, I just saw it in the pictures as the listing was in Swedish.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have seeking just over 2 months. The cheapest I've seen $ 720, but I do not know what I need to get a full Power E33 or E3/E28. Now I have is limited 44H30 :BangHead: :BangHead:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I havent had any luck at all guys :(

I have been looking everywhere, there are as rare as unicorn meat these days!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hehe, try to avoid getting the E33 ECU but it can be used with a bit of modification on one of the pins.

If you do want to try it, I'll be happy to sell you mine but just a warning that I haven't been able to figure out the ECU wiring to put the resistor in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts