Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to pick up a new helmet and jacket this weekend.

I live in Boston and am willing to drive up to an hour. I was thinking New Hampshire to save the sales tax but it isn't necessary.

Just looking for gear shops with a good selection and within an hour drive of Boston.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm looking to pick up a new helmet and jacket this weekend.

I live in Boston and am willing to drive up to an hour. I was thinking New Hampshire to save the sales tax but it isn't necessary.

Just looking for gear shops with a good selection and within an hour drive of Boston.

Thanks for your help.
This is a great store I've been to. They have a pretty good selection. http://motorsportsint.com/

As for anywhere else, I haven't been around Boston enough to find a store.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Had my bike inspected at Riverside Moto in Cambridge, seemed like they had a pretty good selection of gear in there. I'd say that it's worth checking out if you're in the metro area.

·
Super Moderator
8,820 Posts
For quality stuff (not cheap) go to Motomarket in Acton.

Great hangout and every once and a while you get a good deal.
Most of their stuff is mid to high end.

Like most things, you typically get what you pay for. Guy that owns it is a racer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update:

I've now been to Brockton Cycle Center, riverside motorsports, motomarket, and some other dealer out in Shrewbury and I still can't find a decent selection of leather jackets.

Does anyone have other recommendations, maybe something in southern NH?

I have been told to check out sea coast cycles but on the same note have also heard that it is small.

Bottom line, more recommendations on places with a decent selection of leather jackets.

Thanks again

·
Registered
75 Posts
I bought my leather jacket from Vanson Leathers. They are located in Fall River MA, I believe. Not cheap, however the quality and service have been great so far.

- Scott

·
Registered
17 Posts
have you cheched with 128cycles in beverly? i was up there a few months ago for a helmet and they had a good selection but i can't remember anything on their selection of jackets.

·
Super Moderator
8,820 Posts
+2 on RJ's

Great line of accessories.

They will also order what you want if your size is not there. They have good mechanics also.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts