Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know if anyone when they wash their pads inside their helmet do they remove the very bottom that goes around your neck?

I usually don't but there has got to be a way, all the vids and info i found show nobody removing it but i would like to be able to wash it with everything else.

the pad i am referring to is slid in between the helmet outside liner and the inner guts (foam) runs the bottom length around your neck

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Not sure how that helmet works (and thus if this is any help at all...) but on my helmet that neck roll has a piece of plastic sheet attached that fits (like you mentioned) between the shell and the interior.

I simply pull it out (takes some doing) when I need to monkey with it.

I can certainly understand why you'd be concerned and ask before doing... it just never occurred to me. :D

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
Not sure how that helmet works (and thus if this is any help at all...) but on my helmet that neck roll has a piece of plastic sheet attached that fits (like you mentioned) between the shell and the interior.

I simply pull it out (takes some doing) when I need to monkey with it.

I can certainly understand why you'd be concerned and ask before doing... it just never occurred to me. :D
My Bell Star is this way. I believe there are tabs that clip down between the shell and the inner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts