Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe I am going to sell this bike. Just the exhaust alone costs $840 plus shipping! I am going to retire soon and need to thin the herd to prepare for it!

This is a wonderful bike with just over 10000 miles! It has a full oil and filter change 100 miles ago! It has been garaged and babied since new. It has well over $1500 in accessories on it including a staintune slip on pipe ( http://www.calmoto.com/SHOP/915d3.html), heated grips, dominator headlights, sliders, custom professionally painted rear hugger, front fender extender and a ventura rack system for sport touring and more. The bag can be placed on the rear seat to make room for MORE items on the rear rack! Turn the bag around on the rack if you want to take a passenger! You can easily take enough items for a few days camping on this thing!

It currently has a vortex lowering kit on it for a shorter man or woman. I set it up for my sweetie but she is not interested any longer (on being my sweetie or riding). I have the original links for the suspension to return it to stock height! The front of the seat was shaved as well to let her reach the ground. I rode it around for about 20 miles today and I can ride it comfortably at 5'11"!

This bike runs GREAT and sounds even better! If you remove the baffle from the exhaust it sounds absolutely lovely but a bit obnoxious! I have too many bikes now so something needs to go!

These pictures were taken this Evening just before dark. Click on each picture for a LARGE image! use the next and prev buttons in the upper right and left corners.

http://claspics.com/yj0z3gn/h72ubv08/1347600267-288.jpg.php

It has a clean NM title with no liens. I bought this about 3 years ago from the older original owners and have added a few accessories of my own. If you want a great running, great looking bike that you can ride for a few years and then sell it for what you paid for it this is the one! No dings or doinks just a few scrapes on the mirrors from bikes bumping each other in the garage and such.

The tires are Metzeler Z6's with about 3500 miles on them but they are 3 years old.

Went through it and it has literally no scratches or dings I can find on it. The paint is cherry. Check out the custom painted hugger which is perfect too!

The first person to come see it will buy it! I will sell it this weekend or I will probably just keep it.

I will sell everything for $2200!!! This one is truly a one of a kind bike! No expense was spared in equipping it!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Took the vortex lowering kit off of it today and returned it to stock height. The PO did something to the front forks but I can't remember what. It doesn't dive anything like my older bikes.

I am just a new seat away from keeping it and riding the wheels off of it! She runs great. Took the baffle out for a while but it is too loud for my old ears! It runs great WFO with the baffle out but not worth it to me just putting around on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts