Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any? I'm sorry if someone else can dig this up in a search but the only ones I can find require the larger opening that is standard on pretty much every other handlebar.

I need one that will fit the dumb little threaded hole on the end of the stock svs clip ons...

Thanks for the help guys

---Eamonn

·
Registered
178 Posts
Just go to your home depot and get a metric bolt that's 6mm. Then bolt it right to it. If you get a long enough bolt, you can even bolt it to the bar end to the handle. If it were light out, I would take a pic for you.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm....I want a set of round mirrors...do you know a set that will work with? I'm trying desperately not to buy any parts I can't use...something I haven't been so fantastic at in the past haha...

·
Registered
178 Posts
No prob. I brought those mirrors home and went outside to put them on, and all ****** off. Then I spent forever at Lowes trying to find that bolt. They have NO matric bolts at Lowes. Just take in the bolt that is holding your bar end on to match it up with, and I would take your bike with one of the bar ends off so you can check the bolt in the parking lot. I bought the wrong one at first, tried it outside, then walk right back in and got the right one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts