1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
GOLANCE

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
That sucks. The training time lost will be tough. He hasn't let things stop him much in the past, it should be interesting...

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
he'll be riding the bike tomorrow. indoor trainer! He'll just be doing a lot of indoor stuff. may effect the pulling motion on hills but he'll be fine.

There's actually been a rash of these lately. A couple big name sprinters also are out.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Ya know, if they're gona make 'em do a p1ss test if they win, why don't they give 'em a breathalyzer if they crash? ;D

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
all the steroids he's on should help him speed up his recovery.... he'll be back before you know it.

:hiding2:

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Lance Armstrong is not human. He is an alien from the planet kickass, sent here to do battle with Chuck Norris, in a no-rules contest of who can conquer the roads of France by whatever means necessary.
Chuck Norrid once challenged Lance Armstrong to a game of, "Who Has More Testicles." Chuck Norris won... by five.

After watching an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger, France surrendered to Chuck Norris; just to be safe.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
It amazes me that he has never had a broken collarbone in all the years and crashes smacking his shoulders into pavement.I recovered pretty fast from mine and did a MTB race about 1 1/2 months later.Which is a little bit harder on the shoulders.( I was like 28,I couldn't that fast these days)

·
Registered
362 Posts
My son healed from a fractured collar bone in 2 weeks, but he's not even 3 yet. :p

P.S. Streets of France have already been conquered...they're only so wide so Nazi tanks could fit through them ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts