Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after raving about it these two long assed weeks waiting to pick up my bike...I've finally done it ;D I got my sexi silver babi today and it felt great!!! Even though it was like 100+ degrees out side today, I just HAD to ride it!!! I got my riding back pretty fast...after about like 20 laps in a parking lot, I was on the streets. Man this lil sukker pulls HARD!!! 8) Flip the throttle a lil and I'm taking off like crazy ;D I rode it for about 100 miles or so today just practicing some basic traffic maneuvers and junk...I'm sooooooo glad i'm back on two wheels. This looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship :) I got lotsa work planned for this bike....lotsa work 8) Here's some pics!!!

As you can probably tell, I used to own a red bike :p

Now I got TWO sexies to keep my company ;) My poor gf got burned on her leg by the exhaust pipe...she got close to it without me knowing ???

Ain't she beautiful :-*

·
Registered
40 Posts
arent you from maryland? me too. Im jealous. Mine is in the shop now. Wont be out for a few days, at which time, I can decide wether to pay for it and get it or have money for a date. Might have to go with the date. I've ridden a bike recenlty.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah I'm in rockville, MD and forget that date :-D hahaha get your bike outta the shop and lets ride!!!

K

·
0 Posts
Did you buy that bike from the guy in Fredrick?? I was trying to get one just like that and it was already sold... ??? :p Looks great!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I got it from that guy up in Frederick, good thing I got there early before anyone else :-D hahaha yeah its stuper stock except for the body work (Lower fairings, Seat Cowl, Fender Eliminator) I plan on flush mountin front and rear turn signals, high mount scorpion stainless steel slip-on, new grips, new windshield, K&N air filter, xenon headlights (Its H4 right???), and what ever else comes to mind ;D

K

·
0 Posts
Damn I wanted that one bad but it was sold :mad: Good luck with it though, looks even better then I thought it would from the basic pics and price in the ad, I would of bought it in a second..

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
very nice new ride... I love the older body style in silver 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts