Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SO rang me at work today to tell she was going to take the grandkids to St Louis Zoo and was going to stay over at her sister's house tonight so I would have to fend for myself.

ALRIGHT !!!

Ordered me a pizza and chicken wings, mixed a very stiff jack'n'coke and going to watch a few Clint Eastwood movies.

It was a bad day at work but I intend to make it right tonight ;D Just waiting for the food now.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Well played good sir, well played.

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
Hahaha, it must be pizza night everywhere. I ordered from Papa-johns after working on the ibke.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Hahaha, it must be pizza night everywhere. I ordered from Papa-johns after working on the ibke.
I miss papa johns, The closed the one here like 7 years ago, but still run commercials.

Edit, I just checked and there is one in town again.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
We had pizza tonight too. Homemade. No papajohn's anywhere close. Wish I could make em like Giadonos.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
I thought you were going to talk about your love for classical music!

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
holy shite, we had pizza too.....man that's scary:eek:

·
Registered
362 Posts
i ate pizza tonight, too. i eat pizza a lot though. the in-laws own a pizzeria and my wife works there. if'n you're ever in Fairhope, AL, go to the Ravenite on Section St. ;D

·
Banned
2,973 Posts
I saw some pizza... but I ordered the hot dog. Does that count?

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought you were going to talk about your love for classical music!
Yep...AC/DC. Black Sabbath, Pink floyd...oh, sorry you said classical not classic...er, not a chance then :)

Sounds like it was National SV Pizza day!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts