Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
link doesnt work for me but ive read about it in mags
isnt that the one with the busa motor? if so how would that replace the sv and bandit? wouldnt it be in a slightly higher class?

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Lazy said:
link doesnt work for me but ive read about it in mags
isnt that the one with the busa motor? if so how would that replace the sv and bandit? wouldnt it be in a slightly higher class?
This is a 600cc version of the original B-king I think. I would take a 600cc bike...not if its any bigger. I don't need that much power.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Cool as a bandit replacement, but I think there's still room for the sv.

Keep the sv cheap, with that V-twin we all love and that spongy suspension we all hate. :p

Make the B-king 600 with the current gixxer engine and suspension and some other trick goodies. I think the naked thing is finally catching on over here, but Americans don't like "detuned", old engines. Give it all the performance of the gixxer but without the plastics and it'll sell.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
overtorqued said:
....Give it all the performance of the gixxer but without the plastics and it'll sell.

I've been a-hunting for a GSXR 750 with rashed/totalled fairings to fighter out... Hooh, mama!! ;D

·
Registered
280 Posts
GSXR750 streetfighter sounds like a my kinda bike. :)

Of course I'm still obsessed with the 05 Speed Triple. That bike is just about perfect from the factory. But where's the fun in that? I want to chop something up! :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
I just cant get into that B-king or the Kawi ER they just look too funky

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Marcos Santiago said:
Oh, I see the other post now.

Sorry for posting again -and hijacking the B-King 600 topic- but in that same link there's a ton of new bikes...

Like this one:

Where did that come from? Is it the future styling of the SV1000?
Looks cool and all, but there's no way that photochopped fairing would work. Look at how little room there is for the forks to travel. Bogus. And ugly, IMO.

·
Registered
280 Posts
yeah, I'm not buying the sv1000 either. And doesn't it need some mirrors? Haha.

I love concept bikes. Even the ones that would be ugly are interesting as concepts.

·
Registered
29 Posts
that B-King is a bike that I could make some room for. 750 would be the way to go.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Looks like the street fighter look is in.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
ASCSurveyor said:
I still say it looks like a cylon from Battlestar Gallactica. :eek:

Who, this guy?

"By your command."

1 - 20 of 29 Posts