Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1701 - 1720 of 3132 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
yep!

Man, what a day! I've got bees trying to make a nest under a second floor eave and I had a rattlesnake under a trashcan in the back yard. Caught the snake and took it to the fire station around the corner. They took it to the desert. Gonna have to call a bee dude tomorrow. Ugh!
Holy crap!! And I thought having my termites come back was bad!

So, it's totes girly of me, but: I commend you for relocating, and not just whackin', the snake. (Double entendre noted, but not intended. I swear.)

Good luck with the bees; my boss had 'em in her walls and she said they're muy expensive to remove. Not as expensive as the squirrels she had in her attic the next month, but muy expensive nonetheless.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Thx Shauna. Rattlers have a job to do, so I wasn't going to kill it if at all possible. The only things I kill on sight are black widows, scorpions, and mosquitos. I think the bees may have just been hanging out en route to somewhere else. I didn't see them this morning. If they are there, homeowners insurance will take care of it. We shall see

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,705
sounds good John. I work till 6 so i'll meet you near the fountains @ 7 if that's ok.

anybody else want to come out? lots of nice bikes to look at, (mostly cruisers, but what the heck).

·
Registered
60 Posts
sounds good John. I work till 6 so i'll meet you near the fountains @ 7 if that's ok.

anybody else want to come out? lots of nice bikes to look at, (mostly cruisers, but what the heck).
I may be interested. Havent had any seat time to speak of the last month or so so its about time.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,708
I may be interested. Havent had any seat time to speak of the last month or so so its about time.
come on out. it's a bike night, so the more the merrier. (though it's not much of a ride from my house to westgate, so I usually just take the van.)

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
I would be very surprised if the Best Western in Safford was booked this weekend... I plan on booking my room likely this Friday unless I find some extra time this week.

So it looks like we have...

Larry (Sunday)
Pat
Jeff
John
Justin

It's not to late to join!

Has anyone checked the weather?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
...Or maybe you do hope she is...haha

Sounds good Justin. The weather should be perfect. A little warm in the afternoon in safford, etc. but really nice everywhere else. Hell, us phx folk will probably freeze in alpine in 70 degrees.

·
Registered
60 Posts
...Or maybe you do hope she is...haha
Nah. I think I could actually see myself liking this one.
the way I heard it, it's not who you kiss but where you kiss them.

just sayin'/
Ding ding ding. Maybe a little T.M.I. but we may have a winner.

And on that note its not strep. Just a bad sinus infection. Some Claritin and antibiotics should have me cleared up soon. Might still try and make it to the bike night. Anyone riding from the bell/303 area?

·
Registered
650 Posts
CASE out of Phoenix on Meet-up is riding into town on Oct 12th for the Oktoberfest on Mt. Lemmon. There are at 13 peeps at this point riding in from Phoenix if you are interested. I'm going to this, never been to this local event. The chair lift to the top is going to be open and they encourage you to hike back down for the scenery.

1701 - 1720 of 3132 Posts