Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

3121 - 3133 of 3133 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
was that you on the 3 wheeler? I was the dude on the ugly unfaired black sv. I'm a little bummed that the drift cars have destroyed the track... :( I think you were pitted with dawn Ithink her name is...is she ok? thought she went down....you should do AMP this wknd on your wheels!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Yes, Dawn. She rides with SPRINT on FB and SRT on meet-up. She was good enough to drive home. She went down twice, sure she felt that the next morning. Yeah that was me on the trike, rode the spyder this time, Buell wasn't quite ready. Although they are open to run several days of the week, rumor there might not be any bike night track days November because of MOTO race, we shall see. I was quite rusty from not being around for a few years and the track did seem a little more slick than I remember. I did pick up a wheel on the Spyder several times in the corners, though.
Did anyone mention anything about that spyder on the track, I really try to stay out of everyones way when I take that. It's been a while and there was a lot of new faces so it probably suprised a few, hopefully not too bothersome. I live right next to it now so I will probably visit it more often.

·
Registered
104 Posts
good to see you rocking it in A group last wknd at amp john ( errr, I think that's you- on the old r6?) we gotta get you to hang a butt cheek in the turns... you should come pit with us in our corner sometime bud! do you still have an sv?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey AZ SV riders. Noob here. Name's Rob. Fairly new to riding. Looking for some fun short trips if anyone interested this spring. Hit me up. Nothing crazy. My SV650 is my first street bike. I played on dirt bikes going up, but never thought I'd get into pavement. The SV is definitely a blast to ride. I'm in Tucson. So hit me up if your looking for someone to ride with. Peace

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
If anyone is going to IMS Phoenix on Saturday and would like to join me, drop me a PM. I'll be riding from the east valley up to north Phoenix to meet a buddy and then over to the event.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Getting ready to sell a 2003 SV650S. The tires are toast. I'm thinking about selling as is for a little lower price. Or I can get a set of Shinko's for $200 installed from AZ Superbike, and list it a little higher.

Who says NEW tires? Who says AS-IS?

·
Greetings Program
6,272 Posts
New if you want it to sell easily. If you want it to be a point of contention, as is.

Edit. As-is is a good reason for a prospective buyer to not bother looking.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Posting here because I would like to sell some of my bigger/heavier first gen parts - stuff that is difficult or expensive to ship.

I have these 1st gen parts in North Phoenix:

- rear wheel with tire
- frame with title
- engine
- front brakes
- sub frame
- lower triple
- carbs
- wiring harness

3121 - 3133 of 3133 Posts