Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Awesome movies most haven't heard of....

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Elbrookso 
#1 · (Edited)
Last night I watched 3 O'clock High, great!

"I want you to understand something Jerry. I don't like people knowing about me, in fact I don't like it when ANYONE knows about me. So you can take that paper of yours and wipe off your **** with it! You made me mad Jerry... now I'm gunna have to do something to work it off..."

What have you got?:)

#2 ·
I have to admit: I am not a movie buff. I have not seen most movies people like to talk about, but I have seen 3 O'clock High! It was years ago with subtitles, but I did see it.

One of my obscure favorites is Mulholland Drive (David Lynch). It really changed what I thought a movie could be. I guess it's "weird", but I was so impressed by it. Here is a good idea of what it's like:

#4 ·
I have to admit: I am not a movie buff. I have not seen most movies people like to talk about, but I have seen 3 O'clock High! It was years ago with subtitles, but I did see it.

One of my obscure favorites is Mulholland Drive (David Lynch). It really changed what I thought a movie could be. I guess it's "weird", but I was so impressed by it. Here is a good idea of what it's like:
Love that seen, scary!

#6 ·
If we talking about out of the radar movies, I can definitely recommend korean Raid(considered one of the best action movies, especially considering its budget).
If you want brutal realism of war, check Go and See(I think it's some old soviet movie about WW2, but oh man it hits HARD).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.