Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running auxiliary lights? I mounted a set of advmonster.com model 44's on my TW200 and im going to make a spot on the sv for them and put waterproof plugs on them so i can switch them back and forth from the tw to sv and back. They draw 21 watts a piece and are very small in size. Advmonster has a "model 60" 30w one thats even brighter. You wouldnt want to run these in traffic because they throw light everywhere. They have a model 30 which is a beam instead of a fog that would probably be good in traffic. Here is my link with night time comparison photos of the stock light/ bikemaster HID/ and hId +leds at 100%. Your own personal sun at night.
http://tw200forum.com/index.php?/to...otos/page__p__45322__fromsearch__1#entry45322

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
I run one mounted high, specifically aimed to sear the retinas of deer.

Works well

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! Thats my biggest reason for getting them. I have mine setup where the leds pick up the outer edge of the headlight beam and go out from there. saturday night i seen a deer probably 80'-90' off in the woods. Here eyes were a glowing! If i get on the highway when theres no traffic i can see across all 4 lanes and in the ditches.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Anyone running auxiliary lights? I mounted a set of advmonster.com model 44's on my TW200 and im going to make a spot on the sv for them and put waterproof plugs on them so i can switch them back and forth from the tw to sv and back. They draw 21 watts a piece and are very small in size. Advmonster has a "model 60" 30w one thats even brighter. You wouldnt want to run these in traffic because they throw light everywhere. They have a model 30 which is a beam instead of a fog that would probably be good in traffic. Here is my link with night time comparison photos of the stock light/ bikemaster HID/ and hId +leds at 100%. Your own personal sun at night.
http://tw200forum.com/index.php?/to...otos/page__p__45322__fromsearch__1#entry45322
The photos in that thread you linked are awesome... who do i through my money at to get those LED's!

So far I haven't seen LED's that put out that sort of light... looks brighter than the HID's i have in my car haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts