Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope everyone is good! I'm a wannabe sv rider at the moment, but I do ride a suzuki bandit 600s (everyday rider). I go to school at Auburn but I'm from Atlanta so I go back and forth alot.

I was looking at different bikes, but I have narrowed it down to the sv1000s. I will be buying one in the next 2 months at the latest.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

DieTrying310 I don't know many roads to ride on around us, but Im down. I'm sure you know some pretty good roads to ride on. Just let me know when.

BTW hope everythings good down there in Montgommery. I heard you guys got some serious flooding today.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I know a few down here, but I ride with a guy that's been here for years and knows all the good spots. If you're ever in this area on the weekend shoot me a PM and we can go ride.

Yea the flooding was pretty bad today, my base had a lot of water on it. Luckily I drive a 4x4 Tacoma so I hauled ass through the mini lakes when everyone else couldn't leave.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll pm you when I get everything together with my bandit. The next couple of weekends I'm going to be working on it to make sure it's ready to sell. Hopefully then I'll het my new sv;D

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good luck finding a good sv...i bought mine used off craiglists and got a great deal.
Yea I've been looking there and have seen some good bikes on there. I'll be putting my bandit up for sale next week. Whenever that sells I will be looking for a good deal on the 1000!

What kind of deal did you get on yours, so I can know what to look for?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.