1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brian w.,

What happen?

You contacted me through EBAY about my
SV650 NAKED HANDLEBARS SV 650 HANDLE BAR 03 - 08 ...You ask me to sell you my handlebars for $35.00 shipped!!!

I agree and lower my price and included free shipping...

On Feb. 8, 2009.... you bought handlebars on EBAY ... Item # 150324354442

I shipped the handlebars on Monday Feb. 9, 2009.... Parcel Post through US Postal Service...

Later, you sent me a message that you had not received item...

I told you lets wait the 3-9 business days the US Post Office takes to ship Parcel Post packages... After several days you contacted me again because you had not received your handlebars.

I have never had an item returned to me... It was returned to my PO Box and since the handlebars are too big to fit inside my PO Box, the package was held at the post office...

I communicated with you... I responded every message you sent me...

On Feb. 21, 2009....... You open a claim with www.Paypal.com and I refund your purchase inmediatelly... No questions asked!!!

I recall that I apologized several times for the trouble.......

When I got the handlebars, I offer to ship them UPS with a tracking number... I figure you were buying the handlebars because you needed them...

You never reply!!!

I gave you positive feedback... And, you give me negative feed back!!! ...That was not cool at all......

I still feel that I did my part and what happen was beyond my control...

If you read my ebay 100% positive feedback, you would know I try to please my customers beyond 100%!!! And I ship fast because I hate to have to wait for items I purchased... I know it sucks to have to wait longer than necesary... You can also review my feed back here at www.SVRider.com.

What else could I have done differently to make the things better?

Regards, Luis.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
I think OP is upset about negative feedback as I would be too.

Sorry about what went down with you man. I had a guy give me hard times because I had a T3 super 60 turbo for sale. I described it exactly in the sale saying it had a crack in the turbine housing but I ran it fine. with minimal shaft play. he complained that it had lots of shaftplay and the crack was a gouge. I refunded paid for shipping back and got negative feedback. then i tossed it on my car and ran it for a year. hmm.

just dont sweat it man, I believe strongly in Karma

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah that is where I found my new buddy too...

Luis.

PS: I just want to learn for next time...

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Does Ebay still give sellers the ability to dispute feedback or at least comment on it? Do what you must.

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does Ebay still give sellers the ability to dispute feedback or at least comment on it? Do what you must.
I look for the option to explain... So far nothing... I will contact ebay but I do not expec this to go too far... Luis

·
Registered
57 Posts
yeah, i dont want to make a big deal out of this. Its pretty cut and dry really... I asked you to lower the price and you did, which i appreciate it. But then i asked for tracking on the bars, you said lets wait it out. I did just that... I didnt hear from you for awhile, so i contacted you. You told me after i had to contact you that the bars were returned to you. I was at the time in a hurry for the bars and you didnt contact me or anything.

it was something like 2 weeks that went by without me getting my bars OR a tracking #. I then filed a claim and then left negative feedback.

As for next time? I would use a tracking #. Trust me, ive gotten ****** feedback as well. Sometimes for no fault of my own, but in this situation i feel your lack of contact and ability to provide me with proof that you shipped the item was what lead me to leave the negative feedback.

for the record i did not notice that you left me feedback, but you should have left me positive feedback as i did my part as the buyer and paid right away.

I sell a lot of items on ebay, and while i dont send tracking unless someone asks for it, if someone does ask for it, i have it ready. I learned awhile ago never to ship things without a tracking # for this very reason.

I thought i was pretty understanding as a buyer who waited 2 weeks just to get nothing.

edit: also i did not know you were on the forum.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
my question would be how could he have gotten a tracking number after he shipped it?

he refunded the money right away right?

I would never leave negative feedback unless I ordered say a wheel and it said straight and true and I came to me shaped like a football.

not trying to tug at your balls but it just seems like you didnt make enough effort. When I order parts I verify and reverify everything is correct. Even if I have to call someone I will still leave good feedback if they really truly try to make it right.

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I avoid shipping with UPS as they overcharge on shipping that the buyer ultimately pays for it. Last item I ship UPS wanted $42.00 US Postal Service shipped for $28.00

When you ask me if I would lover my price and include shipping... I had to cover the shipping out of the $35.00 you sent me... I got $33.82 from paypal... Minus the ebay fee so out of the $31.00. I shipped US Postal Service with Parcel Shipment because it was the cheapest way to go. $7.55

When you contacted me, I communicated that I ship with US Postal Service and that no tracking number was available. I told you 3-9 business days... That is what the Postmaster say to wait. How many business days from Feb 8th to the Feb 21st? 10 days.

I do not know if you read the message I sent to you when I apologized for the delay.... That I shipped the item the very next day... And, that Item was on the hands of the Postmaster...

Look, if you are going to give someone bad feed back, is because they have intentionally done you wrong. Say they send you a broken item, or an empty box.

Anyway, good luck to you and your SV... And remind me not to repeat business as there is no pleasing you...

Luis

·
Registered
57 Posts

no it really doesn't need to be public. This could have been discussed in a PM or even an email.

Im sorry you got negative feedback(i know the feeling!) but at the time i left it i was upset i had not gotten the item i paid for 2 weeks ago which put me in a dilemna with my inspection. Honestly... ive thought about it a lot...and maybe it was an accident or no fault of your own as you say, and so perhaps my negative feedback was a bit harsh. but now, whats done is done, i can not retract that feedback.

And thank Ebay for not allowing the seller to leave negative feedback or even comment on the feedback left for them. ...THAT i do not understand.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.