Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

ATTN: All TX Riders....

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  SVSmiles 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Anytime and thanks for posting the link on the reps.

I agree that it will take some time to get motorists to come to understanding it like they do in California but I also feel that if we as riders will do our part and get the word out in a proper and respectful manner, then maybe the transition will go alot faster.
:D

#5 ·
Sent Cronyn an email--asking him to consider passing it. My best guess is that it will not pass however. For anyone who does not ride it is a tough sell. lane splitting allows for greater freedom, but also increases certain risks for some motorcyclists. There are a lot of squid types out there already splitting lanes, but motorists in TX, for the most part, are not accustomed to the practice of lane splitting. I personally think this bill would/could cause some issues for many motorists unaware of the law change. It is ultimately up to the motorcyclist in question to always be riding liek the world is out to get you/you're invisible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.