Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An entirely objective, scientific analysis of voter turnout and preference.

I'm appalled at how out-of-step my drinking choices have been with my lumpen proletariat comrades on the left. I need to find a drinking re-education gulag ASAP!

Oh good. It's Friday afternoon so I can get that done soon.

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
Don't you mean you should be RUNNING a drinking re-education gulag? (unless Molson or MGD is better than what you drink)

Looks like if we meet Fosters would be the safest Beer.

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like if we meet Fosters would be the safest Beer.
Yes, certainly a better neutral choice than Busch or Natural Light.
Then again, if you're a retrograde Republicrat, I'll happily drink your Sam Adams.

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
Ever have a black and tan? If you use Guinness Stout and Fosters Pale Ale you could really frack up that chart.

Wonder what libertarians drink?

The "we" could be considered the "editorial we", since Fosters should work for solid groups of Phants or Donks as well as mixed groups.

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"Fosters: Australian for consensus."

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
So does that chart mean the Pubs should be giving out free Coronas if they want to "suppress the vote"?

(I'm not certain Busch lite drinkers should be allowed to vote)

·
...is no fun!
2,764 Posts
Seems to say that Republicans have to drink in order to vote :dontknow:

There are only two beers on there that I would willingly buy and drink without doing the skunk face, and by averaging them out, I land at about +18 on the Republican skew and +118 on the High Turnout metric.
Which 2? I have 8 :)

·
...is no fun!
2,764 Posts
The Guinness and Sam Adams, though they're both low on the list of beers that I would buy.
There are roughly 45 Sam Adams beers on the market right now* - many of them are really good. Look for their big bottle stuff. :)

* More than any other US brewery

·
Registered
17,602 Posts
Oh, I know. I find it interesting that "Sam Adams" is listed, when many of the other makers' beers are listed by beer, not brand. I got dogged recently (here) for liking Adams' Cherry Wheat. I think it's yummy.

I tried their Octoberfest last week. Did. Not. Like.

Then again, I wasn't in a drinking mood. That might have been part of it.

·
...is no fun!
2,764 Posts

·
Hall Monitor
2,739 Posts
The Guinness and Sam Adams, though they're both low on the list of beers that I would buy.
I'm with you, Brad. What this chart tells me is that people who drink crap beer respond to polls, and people who drink good beer have better things to do.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I'm with you, Brad. What this chart tells me is that people who drink crap beer respond to polls, and people who drink good beer have better things to do.
More likely that "good beer" is largely regional, so it's difficult to get a statistically significant portion of people picking it on a poll.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts