Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
both cost around 200$ a set... someone has experience with them? pros, cons.. which one would you get? I'm looking for shortys.

thx

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
asv's have a free replacement policy if you break them, for 5 years I believe. I'd still rather have a box of spare stock levers than a set of $200 levers.

·
Registered
288 Posts
ASV's are supposedly "Unbreakable" I don't know about Pazzo's. If you're looking to replace them, the stock levers are like 10 bux a pop I think.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
ASV have lifetime warranty...if it bends or breaks it will be replaces...They come in gold, black and silver. like 30 bucks more than Pazzos. The spring shows up not big deal. The adjustment for ASV's is pretty wide too....way more than Pazzos

Pazzos come in a lot of different collors....

Both of them are really good...I've seen them personally and I like how the ASV look. The design is really nice. I saw the Blue Pazzos (my bike is blue) and I think it would match nice.

I don't think you can go wrong whatever you pick, as both are really good products. Recommend you to go to a local store and check them yourself and decide which one you like better. If ASV comes out with blue I would definitely buy them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts