Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, just wanted your opinion. I'm probably gonna be selling the SV, and i was wondering what's a good asking price. Here are some details about the bike.

2000 Red SV650, 7000 miles, Yosh pipe, K&N filter, the bike has been tuned and it runs great. I'm in my early 30's and take care of my stuff so i would say the bike is in great condition, not crashed, not dumped, definitely not stunted. The bike has a new battery, but still has stock tires. I use the bike for commuting and some weekend twisties. I have an R6 for track days, so the SV has not seen the track. Do you guys think $3300 is a fair asking price?

thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
3300$ sounds good for a clean sv650. Might sell even better if you just say 3300$ but will take 3000$, cause that'd be a superb price. Althought it might sell for 3300$ just fine. It's just not a good time to be selling/buying a bike so it may take some time and effort to really get some interest at this time of the year.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump, any other suggestions? btw, thanks evilbologna

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
price might be a little high but it all depend on condition, this time of year is a bad time to sell, wait till next spring and put it on the side of the road, with a for sale sign

1 - 4 of 4 Posts