Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to put a full fairing on my 02 naked SV650, but this would involve a headlight conversion and all sorts of stuff. Plus I hear it's a pretty big chunk of change to invest in order to change the headlight, get the fairing and get it painted to match. I guess I'm just too much a of a newbie. Anyhow, I"ll keep reading up and maybe one day I'll feel confident enough to start tearing into my pretty bike :p.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Ahriman said:
I really want to put a full fairing on my 02 naked SV650, but this would involve a headlight conversion and all sorts of stuff. Plus I hear it's a pretty big chunk of change to invest in order to change the headlight, get the fairing and get it painted to match. I guess I'm just too much a of a newbie. Anyhow, I"ll keep reading up and maybe one day I'll feel confident enough to start tearing into my pretty bike :p.
I just happen to be selling almost everything you need!!

http://forum.svrider.com/index.php?topic=47230.0

I'm going from SVS-->SV

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's pretty nice, except I don't think that they will fit on an 02 1st gen. What I really need is to find out where the headlights come from to fit the KG-Cycles fairing he sells, I really like the fairing.

Here is the link to the fairing http://www.kgcycles.com/prod01.htm

If anyone knows what kind of headlights I need or where to get them, please let me know.

·
Registered
830 Posts
hmm..
everything should fit, except you'll need a way to hook up a few screws for the rear of the side fairings.
the two bolts on the front of the frame (on the steering head) do all the grunt work holding up the front brace. there are maybe 4-6 total mount points for the rest of the fairing, but these don't support any weight. should be easy to get on.

the stock SVS light should fit that body work.. the difficulty will be getting a front brace that will hold them up... they're heavy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts