Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, it won't be an opening night thing for me, but more of a sunday afternoon deal. I like watching action flicks in the theater- you just can't really recreate that kinda theater experience at home.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I've seen all the F&F movies. Multiple times. None of them were/are any good. I'll be seeing #4 as well. Probably multiple times. It won't be any good.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
The first one was the better of the 3, but mad props for scenes of Eva Mendez in a bathing suit in TFTF 2.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Actually, yes. I am kind of looking forward to it. I'm no professional film critic, but execution of the first one was better than Biker Boyz. The second one was craptastic but still kind of fun. The third one was a dumb piece of sh*t that made me cringe in places.

This one seems to me like it can get back to the goods that the first one had to offer.

I'd pay to see Jordana Brewster!!

She way hot!
And oh, yes...Ms. Brewster. I do love her so, she might be top 5 for me.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I'm sure what you meant to say was:

"Holy sh*t Jordana Brewster is so freaking hot I can't even come up with the words!"

·
Registered
261 Posts
I live on a pretty busy street and I just hope I'm not kept awake at night by all the fart bomb cans on the 1998 Civics running up and down.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts