Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Hmmmm....all the sudden I'm a hard Mavs fan.
Fixed it for you.

For a really good time, mouse over their heads to see their names. Some of them are hilarious.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
I'd like to have a happy ending all over Paula, Emily, Ashley and Casie!!

Nexus242

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
This is what happens when people invent names (or think they are being "original" by inventing new spellings for existing names) for their daughters. Well, either that or they end up on the pole, dancing for singles.
My cousin does this. It's awful. She is pregnant with her fourth(!) child, and if it's a girl it will be Presley Jordan and if it's a boy it'll be Colt Jackson. I'm pulling for a boy since a star quarterback name is miles better than a stripper name.

One of her friends recommended Jaxon for a boy name. Combined with her last name, it sounds like a Star Wars character. (Unfortunately, I won't post that, so this makes less sense.)

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
"Colt" is a stupid given name. Might as well be "Ram" or "Cub." I don't suggest we go to the French system of only registering pre-approved names, but Jeez! between the "Tashwandas" and the "Colts" we're looking at a generation of self-conscious, resentful idiots in the future.

Just another example of the tragedy that ensues from the ability of almost every idiot to procreate.

·
very big dumb
9,066 Posts
"Colt" is a stupid given name. Might as well be "Ram" or "Cub." I don't suggest we go to the French system of only registering pre-approved names, but Jeez! between the "Tashwandas" and the "Colts" we're looking at a generation of self-conscious, resentful idiots in the future.

Just another example of the tragedy that ensues from the ability of almost every idiot to procreate.
life ain't easy for a boy named Sue

1 - 20 of 52 Posts