Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell my corsair V it's in good shape with minor markings from going in and out of my closet. These run about 700-800 new in asking 260 plus buyer pays shipping. This is the most comfortable helmet I've ever owned just want something different. Price is firm you won't find another one in this price range.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One size fits all?
Lol sorry forgot about that but technically if you want to buy different pads yes.. but the helmet is a medium with a smaller pads.. I wear a medium in bell and hjc and this with the smaller pads fits like a glove.

Also forgot to mention it will come with a clear visor and arai bag as well

Sorry I was at work posting the ad on my phone and in a hurry

·
Registered
299 Posts
Wow, I'm impressed that someone in Ohio not only wears a helmet, but a fancy one at that! I recently spent a few days in Ohio and was amazed at the amount of guys that rode around sans helmet (let alone any other gear). I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say 95% of riders had no gear on whatsoever. ???

Though, maybe you're selling this because you've realized helmets are overrated? ;)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, I'm impressed that someone in Ohio not only wears a helmet, but a fancy one at that! I recently spent a few days in Ohio and was amazed at the amount of guys that rode around sans helmet (let alone any other gear). I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say 95% of riders had no gear on whatsoever. ???

Though, maybe you're selling this because you've realized helmets are overrated? ;)
I'm part of that 5% you won't catch me without a helmet, boots, gloves and a jacket.. trust me I'm well aware of the "I'd rather strap my helmet to the side of the bike because I'm sweet" guys in Ohio

1 - 9 of 9 Posts