Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up to this today...

April snow in Buffalo. :mad: Guess I wont be riding today. I'm on vacation too dang it all!

Anybody else get sacked this past week? I know some other areas of the country got hit much harder than we did. This isn't even all that much but enough the new bike gets parked for a few days at the very least.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Same here in Ottawa. :angry1:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
We got that much last weekend here in Kansas, the weekend before that we got a foot and a half (which is HUGE for us) and it was a wet snow.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Yeah, we got that same crap here three days ago....

How far from Kenmore are you?

Got some family down there, did you hear about that guy that tried to commit suicide by jumping out of a 4 story building, lived, went back up the elevator, tried again, and lived again? I guess he landed on the same car both times and all he broke was his ankle and wrist...

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
It's 56 down here with 20-30mph wind gusts!! WTF?!?!?!

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Was a total white-out in downtown Pittsburgh around 8:30 this morning. It's all melted now, but still, lemme burn some more carbon credits...

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Stumpy, I live in Fredonia! We got more than that with another 6-10 tonight. Hit me up and we'll get together sometime.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
We got a couple inches last night here in the lovely Laurel Mountain range.

Did I mention in 3 years when I graduate I am researching warmer climates? :)

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
here in spokane washington we got around inches last thursday. the mountains got 9 inches in 12 hours. and ofcourse, it's 65 right now and should hit 70 by the end of the day haha.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SV650S Kyle said:
Im from Hamburg NY and I woke up to a good 3 inches. This snow better stop. It's been so nice lately too =(

rocklax said:
Stumpy, I live in Fredonia! We got more than that with another 6-10 tonight. Hit me up and we'll get together sometime.
6-10!!!! I'll be right there with the sled on the trailer! If I cant ride the bike I want to rip it up on the MXZ!

Its gotta be hitting the southern tier a lot harder than the city area then.

When the weather breaks I def think a group ride is in order.

Am I the only one finding this phrase slightly homosexual?
Friggen hiliarous...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts