Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone?? Or anyone know a good Serbian to English online translation program?? Bablefish didn't work so well.

???

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, well I dunno. I should cause there are like amazing womens coming out of those former Soviet block countries now. However I got a new hot facebook friend that I'm trying to understand what she's been posting. ;)

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
No, well I dunno. I should cause there are like amazing womens coming out of those former Soviet block countries now. However I got a new hot facebook friend that I'm trying to understand what she's been posting. ;)

Well, she wants to let you know that in her country, legal age of consent is 15. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah but what the hell does this mean??

""Mozes ti njoj u narucje pasti i da se topis poput morske pene, al' na vrhuncu vase strasti gledaces nju, a videces MENE!!!""

The best I've gotten online is this.

"Mozes you her from order drop plus yes yourself topic like Morse pene al' over climax vase fire bystander her , and daylight Me!!! "

Wonder if Milda knows any Serbain??

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Thumper Squad
3,279 Posts
"climax"? uh oh.........watch out for Dateline.......

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I think that translates to give me you bank account number and I'll deposit $4000, you send me $2000 US dollars and a plane ticket and I'll come live with you. :D

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think that translates to give me you bank account number and I'll deposit $4000, you send me $2000 US dollars and a plane ticket and I'll come live with you. :D
Well look how well it worked out for John. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Try this one. Between the boxes are the pull down menus for the languages.
I'm not sure if this one is any better??

"Can you in her arms and fall to topis such as sea foam, but at the top of your passions gledaces it, a videces ME! "

Maybe she's typing in some sort of serbian slang that is giving the lost in translation results?? ???

·
Registered
5,626 Posts
Serbian: Can you in her arms and fall to topis such as sea foam, but at the top of your passions gledaces it, a videces ME

Albanian: Mozes you were njoj of narucje pasti da poput morske that blunt pencil, al 'na strasti gledaces New vrhuncu vase, a videces MENE

I think she wants you to sharpen your pencil 'till it blows out seafoam and send her a video of it. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
Try this one. Between the boxes are the pull down menus for the languages.
Nope...it came up with this:

Мозес you it at наруце mouths and yes се топис попут морске to foam, аль on врхунцу васе passions гледацес ню, and видецес МЕНЕ

I'm guessing there is lots of slang that the translator can't follow.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
my serbian friend says "You and her will be having sex, but when you climax you'll look at her and see me"

and the appropriate response is:
"Jebacu ti sestru u guzicu"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts