1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
That actually looks very cool - at least the idea is cool. Hard to tell the quality from those tiny photos. You should buy one and review it for us!

·
Registered
364 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
The bag in that ebay listing looks like it is just a normal seat and then unzips into a bag if needed.. is that how the luggage locker works?

·
Registered
188 Posts
The Mrs. got me one for X-mas, I'm amazed at the crap one can stuff in this bag. I take the bike to hit the grocery store for small stuff, usually I can fit a meal for two and a couple of bottles of wine in it. It's filled to the brim but holds quite nicely.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
The Mrs. got me one for X-mas, I'm amazed at the crap one can stuff in this bag. I take the bike to hit the grocery store for small stuff, usually I can fit a meal for two and a couple of bottles of wine in it. It's filled to the brim but holds quite nicely.
pics?

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
So, you can't use as a passenger seat?

I mean, I'm sure the mfg'r says not to, but what about in a pinch?

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
I put one on my SV. It works very well. They recommend you put no more than 5lbs in the pack, but I've carried upwards of 20lbs without a problem. Its a great pack. Throw on a tank bag and you have an excellent touring set up.

I never tried riding 2 up with it on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts