Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yet curious. I haventb seen her here in a while and wondered if anyone knew anyhong about her?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Yea now that you mention it, she did seem to disappear pretty suddenly. Any Oahu riders out there know?

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
I hope she comes back, I want to ask her about getting gear for the new wife unit.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
You are absolutely right. My apologies. So, if you will entertain my inquiry, where should I go looking for gear for a 5' tall 100lb chick, other than the kids motocross corner?

I've got the helmet, but will need the rest of the kit. Jacket, pants, boots, gloves. I really hadn't planned on putting this out here, because I know I'll get flamed for not using the search function, but I'm in my 31st hour without sleep, thanks to work and jetlag, and I just don't feel like looking.

·
Premium Member
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have discovered this store. Called www.ironpony.com More than likely they will have EVERYTHING you need. Alpinestar Stella fits smaller. I have really small hands(my dirt gloves and bicycle gloves are Yut xl) But the Stella GP gloves fit wonderfully in Sm.

Chainlink, I believe is smaller than me, so yeah, she might be a tad more helpfull.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
Hopefully all is well with her, and she just got bored of us.

Hey, wait a minute. Wasn't eddiemon just gone for a while, too? Hmmmm...

·
Chief Greeter
28,548 Posts
Hopefully all is well with her, and she just got bored of us.

Hey, wait a minute. Wasn't eddiemon just gone for a while, too? Hmmmm...
The time off I had is just a coincidence to the time off ChainLink had. They weren't related at all.

Although it would be nice to go to Hawaii, I do have relatives there. ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts